This is a basic blog about my fishing adventures in California. Be sure to also check out my Yellowtail specific article here.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lake Nacimiento Bass Fishing



Saturday, March 31, 2012

  • Met up with Randy Dahl and Joe Burrows, and Brendon Gorman was on my boat
  • Cloudy morning start
  • Rain and wind from 11-3
  • Fished Town Creek, Cal Shasta
  • Warmest water 60, down to 58
  • 8 fish for me
  • 5 for Brendon
  • Shakey head 7 zoom trick worm

Sunday, April 1, 2012

  • 7am start, fished alone till 2pm
  • Post front
  • Water 58-59
  • Windy
  • Sunny
  • Fished Town Creek
  • 5 fish total
  • Shakey head 7 zoom trick worm


1 comment:

  1. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Bass Fishing Community? Our members will love it.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The Bass Fishing Community: http://www.vorts.com/bass_fishing/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete